The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Friday, May 27, 2011

This may not make a whole lotta sense. It's cause I have a headache

Have you ever worked all day with a headache but instead of feeling miserable you just use that throbbing to explore regions of your mind that are other wise unknown? Like this...

What's even happening here? This is not how donkeys look on ordinary days. These are the donkeys from my headache! But oh no, there's more...

I think I touched something like that while I was in Malaysia... when I had a headache. They don't actually bite but just friggin look at this creeper! nughh...






Next month is vegetarian month. I'll let ya know how that goes. I'm going to the kitchen to get some meat while I can.

Like Calvin once said "You can't turn creativity on like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood - last minute panic." That sums up my thoughts that occupy the unexplored regions of my headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment