The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Monday, November 29, 2010

Popcorn Flavoured Jelly Bellies

Jelly Bellies can be a fun surprise. What's that orange on? Mango you say? oh ya, and how about the dark green ones or any shade of red? So good. But whats that white and yellow flavour? Banana? That could be good. Roasted marshmellow? Mmmmm. Perhaps some tropical concoction. Let's give it a try...

POPCORN!!!??? are you serious??!!! That is the most putred, vile thing I have ever eaten! I become like unto this pumpkin - just tossing my seeds in the lavatory. I would rather have the Harry Potter beans with ear wax and puke cause I'm going to end up with puke taste in my mouth anyway so I'd rather not add the sick popcorn flavour on top of it.

And that is why it is so important to eat Jelly Bellies one at a time. The popcorn flavour will over power any other flavour combination and send you straight to the seventh circle of hell.

I give it one half breath mint out of 5. (Half is the minimum I am allowed to give as a rating)

No comments:

Post a Comment