The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Who thinks of this?

Do you ever wonder where stuff comes from? Not like manufactured stuff cause its obviously China or one of those lame temp jobs I've had, but seemingly ridiculous endevours that are so obvious to us now. Like who was the first guy who looked at a cow and said to himself "I'm going to drink whatever comes out of those things when I squeeze them." Gross man. And we all love cake. Flour, eggs, sugar, give or take a few other ingredients but someone at some point had to think let's just combine all this and see what happens. Flour alone - gross, raw eggs - gross, sugar alone - sometimes yummy but come on. While it is fallacious reasoning to think that an object is equal to the sum of its parts (fallacy of addition) but who thinks lets take a couple gross things and make something yummy. A freakin guru-slash-warlock-slash-kryptonian. Just kidding, I have no idea whether or not Kryptonians can bake. And have you ever seen the inside of a computer? Holy junk, how the does that work? I understand how action potentials work in the brain and release neurotransmitters into the synapses of the various sections of your brain that results in basically everything the human body does (want more detail and I'd be happy to but this is my blog, I do as I want and as my train of thought takes me) but I just don't get how these bumpy thingys on a mother board allow me to type what I`m typing or watch equals three because they have a flow of electricity going through them. A bunch of hokum I say. Burn the witch. And I'm sitting... yes I`m sitting and I just went back to edit something and forgot where I was going with that line. A synapses misfired. But I do enjoy the dopamine I get from Hersheys chocolate.
When I was younger I wanted to grow fangs when my baby teeth fell out. I still have dreams of my teeth falling out but no fangs... There are many disappointments we have to relive over the course of our lives... like the dragon ball evolution movie. No wait, I`ll never watch that again. Ruin my childhood...... I mean late teens... to current. Let`s do a random Fight Club quote:

“You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment