The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Korea, can you feel it?

I think that a lot of the time I don't see the guidance I receive until after. For example, I felt very unhappy about going to Korea, and looking into it more Mr. Sollywood and I realised that the school we were being sent to was sketch. However there was the option to go with another company, demand a new school etc. And yet those options didn't 'feel' right. And I always struggle with the 'feeling' thing. Give me a logical reason and I am all over that. But tell me to go with my feelings and I just become so lost and confused. But I have been working on following the promptings of the spirit through acknowledging what I feel.
So this was the one of the first times that I really said alright feelings you will win this time, whatever it is you decide, I will do. (Which was big because that also meant that Mr. Sollywood would do it too.) AND who would have thought, I got it right.
North Korea is provoking South Korea, civilians have been hurt and some have relocated and war might actually happen. Now those of you who have kept up with the news since the last war in Korea might say that this is nothing new. However the stakes are higher now. Among a myriad of reason; the leaders in N. Korea want to ensure succession stays in the family, S.Korea wants to be completely sure that the global market sees that N and S Korea are separate (communism isn't cool in a global economy.)
I am glad that we are not in S.Korea super nervous about what is about to go down. Especially because knowing Mr.Sollywood he would have wanted to enter N.Korea (just to see it) and we would then be stuck there, in the work camps, hoping for war so that S. Korea could invade and get us out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment