The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The monster that would drag me to Perdition

I'm a mayo sniffer. Bet you didn't even know that was a job! Ever since we bailed on Korea I've been working temp jobs and this was my latest. I'm learning real skills that I can apply to the rest of my life... sniff the seal to see if you can smell mayo. If you can't, put on a new lid and grab another bottle. Seriously, the only thing keep me sane the past 3 days was reading the Count of Monte Cristo on my iphone. (Title reference) Which has been a good read. I highly recommend. But I'll never go back to anything E.D. Smith. You shouldn't either. Terrible, terrible place to work.

On another note - Since September it's just gotten colder and colder. There's less daylight now, I've noticed too. This can only mean one thing - the sun is going out. In a few more months the Earth will be a dark and lifeless ball of ice. Dad says the sun isn't going out. He says it's colder cause the Earths orbit is taking us further away from the sun. He says winter will be here soon.
Isn't it sad how some people's grip on their lives is so precarious that they'll embrace any preposterous delusion rather than face an occasional bleak truth?

(The different colours have been my attempt to actually get all my text to show. The old blog is being difficult for some reason. But i wanna smash it cause it's gay. But I won't. I'll just call it homophobic names because a little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day)

No comments:

Post a Comment