The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Great Unknown


Alright here it is: We are not going to Korea (at least not right now.)
I'd love to leave it at that but I realise that there will be an influx of emails, phone calls, and posts if I do not expand. We have been thinking about it a lot recently and did a little bit of research. The school they wanted to send us to had nothing but bad reviews (poor working conditions, housing conditions, late or no payments, no time off, doubled classroom sizes, no materials etc.) The agency we were going through has not been very forth coming or particularly helpful either. So we have decided that we are tired of putting off real life to wait to go to Korea. As exciting as it would have been, it isn't cool for us right now. Doesn't jive.
On a personal note I am fairly certain that my life is never supposed to be exciting; Japan and now Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment