The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

children 400, adults 15, me?




I have been thinking a great deal about laughter lately. How important it is to be happy and to let myself enjoy life to my fullest extent. Which anyone who knows me well, knows that is a lot. But for some reason I fall into self conscious funks where I don't show how much I enjoy something because people will think I'm strange. But as my birthday resolution (I find it more significant to resolve at the beginning of a new year for me, vs for everyone.) I am going to enjoy life and all its little laugh inducing moments. Which I think will be easy because Mr. Sollywood makes those moments perpetually. These pictures, for example, are of our fifth date, I laughed so much and had such a great time, I wonder if the impassible pass would be impassible in winter, because it wasn't in summer? Maybe we'll go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment