The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

un?Equal Portions

I am home alone, again. Mr Sollywood is working the third 8 hour evening shift in a row and I am home alone, all missing him, and lonely. I should not be the one complaining, Mr Sollywood is working hard at a job he hates so that he and I can finish university. (it is worth it right?) Anyway, so he works hard and almost never complains. Everyone complains sometimes, but trust me he does not use his full share of complaining power, not even a tenth. For those of you who are worried and have suddenly had the thought ‘oh no, there is complaining power just floating around out there UNUSED,’ rest assured it is used. I use it. I use his share, and my share and probably somebody else’s share by the sounds of this post!

Back to my loneliness though- it isn’t like I don’t have things to occupy my time (did you note the word ‘university ‘earlier? It is synonymous with homework or more precisely, massive amounts of homework). I have just reached my capacity for the night and there is still another hour til The Return of Mr Sollywood.

Oh and did I mention that for some reason only known to the water god Neptune, our water wasn’t working today. Presently we live in a first world country, with lights that always turn on when you flick the switch, and water that always comes out clean and drinkable from the tap. Except today. Perhaps because it is January 30th? Maybe that has some sort of significance, (ok I put Neptune for Mr. Sollywood, I tend to think it was Lud) Or perhaps Neptune/Lud just thought it would be funny. Jerks. So yup, no water.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool blog! I will become your first follower and follow you where e'er you may go.

    ReplyDelete