The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Did I mention last post that Mr. Sollywood and I have been married for over a year now? Time zips by at an amazing rate. Still no word on Korea but we don't expect any until early August.
So we have a cat. She is a calico and goes into heat... uniquely. Not every two weeks like clock work, not a consistant degree of heat/annoying. No no she goes into heat depending on who is around. The ranking goes like this (from least to greatest) Omar, Christian, Dad. Dad is pretty much his own category though.

This Blog has been hijacked!!! OH NO!! Mrs. Sollywood left the room and that can only mean one thing.... Do the words 'complete pandemonium' strike terror in your heart? I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in and overpopulated planet, raised to an alarming extent by Madison Avenue and Hollywood, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak! ...Though blogging!! AND NOW I HAVE CONTROL OF HER UNFINISHED BLOG!! MWAHAHAHA!!

I'm hungry. I'm gonna go see whats in the fridge...

No comments:

Post a Comment