The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Gob- It's what I need

Today we had to record videos of ourselves for the Korean school we are going to teach at in October (fingers crossed.) They were brutal. I did not think it would be so hard but of course our technological disinclination made it so that the first day of shooting (yesterday) was for naught. ie we accidentally deleted everything. Then today our shooting took so long because the cat would not stop meowing, it didn't matter where we locked her- you could hear her on the video. GAAAAAAAHHH. But it is done and uploaded. (You can tell how un-tech savvy I am because I think 'uploaded' makes me sound so cool and smart)
This entire experience has made me so frustrated that I had to listen to Give up the Grudge by Gob several times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FrfC6ka6Qg

No comments:

Post a Comment