The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Super Mario a capella.

So I'm done with university for 2 weeks now. I have no assignments or readings to do so procrastinating is much more enjoyable. Think of your most pleasant dream, multiply that feeling tenfold, all main-lining through your Cortex in a few seconds. It's really quite something. I've been sitting here for several hours listening to music. It's wonderful the things you can find on youtube. It's like a good detective movie. Check this out. A Cappella Super Mario Brothers






I was also thinking about putting up another Blog of Stuff I Make but all I did today was give tuna with chillis to Bev. She goes from sleep to insane the second the can opens. I was also thinking about a new recipe but have not yet tried it. That's the thing about scientific inquiry -- not every experiment is a success. But I hold high hopes for the parmesan ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment