The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

you know those sleepy eyes that burn?

Mr. Sollywood often works til one or two in the morning and I try very hard to stay up for him, but never make it. (read- am a big wuss and fall asleep around 10:30-11:00.) Usually when he comes in he gives me a kiss and I give him one back (he claims, I never have a recollection of this in the morning.) This morning I remembered feeling so disoriented when he gave me a kiss. I remember trying hard to understand why a strange face was in front of what I assumed was my face, but I was too tired to make any sense of who I was never mind what was going on around me. I felt panicked and was trying to understand. So I was all impressed with myself this morning that I remembered all of this and was bragging to Mr. Sollywood about how I was awake enough to feel disoriented. Where upon he started to laugh and asked if I remembered what I had said. Apparently it went like this;

Mr. Sollywood leans in for a kiss
I pull back and blink rapidly
and say (in a panicked voice) "I can't see through my eyes"
promptly fall back asleep


Guess I shouldn't be so braggy in the morning, when I am so ridiculous at night.

2 comments:

  1. I can`t see through my eyes..

    ha.. that made me laugh..

    and I believe I have even said that once before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats hilarious! but a scary feeling im sure lol

    ReplyDelete