The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Wing Master

This is the Wing Master. This is where you will find the greatest wings you will ever have. This is also me promoting him because he (Tre) has been known to give me free wings which I very much appreciate. We recently convinced him to put his amazing apple thai wings back on the menu because it was a sin to remove them. Today I also had jalapeno ranch and hail caesar bacon wings. So good!

You don't go here for junk like mild or medium. That's just boring. You go here for the biggest, craziest wings. Beware of the Blackenstien wings or the trick or treat. They are maliciously not graded for heat and you might as well suck on pepper spray. Not that there's anything wrong with that. (Seinfeld reference... anyone?)

Seriously though. Go to Brantford Ontario, find the Wing master, order apple thai, hawaiian punch, sweet lava, raspberry jalapeno, bacon blue cheese, gummy bear, french toast or some of the other hundreds of flavours he has.

Screw Wild Wing. Seriously. Waste of my money and yours. I'm embarrassed for all who eat there.

... wings up is still pretty good but only is you can't make it Brantford. Tre didn't even put me up to this. I just had his wings and thought I would start raving online about the awesomeness.

Oh and there is suicide poutine. Blasted hot gravy sauce with cheese on fries. My blood is thickening with deliciousness just thinking about it. And why is spellcheck trying to tell me poutine is not a real word???? Come to Canada freakin blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment