The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Thursday, August 5, 2010

the news of it all

A complete list of things that are new
We got accepted to the school in Korea, now to get the work visa.
Bev is moving to my brother's house, sad about that.
Mr. Sollywood's sister just had a beautiful baby girl! Lucy is beeyewteafull!
His sister and my twin sister are expecting their first babies. His sister is expecting her second!
I got new shoes which make me feel cool, like I just uploaded something.
We just got back from a road trip to Palmyra, oh chill and grill yum yum.
Mr. Sollywood immediately picks up foreign accents (not new but new to me.)
The cherry tomatoes in our garden are ripe for eating, and the hot peppers are hot!
Technically the toilet seat is new. (sorry but I said complete)
oh for all those who have inquired about Abby/Fieldin
The night we brought she/he home it left in the middle of the night and despite searching and calling (yeah cause it would totally respond to two different and totally new names) the cat did not return. We have been putting food out which is mysteriously eaten each night, but the jury is out on just exactly what is eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment