The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Underwear day


Today is the day filled with underwear.
'underpants go under your pants'.
Today Mr. Sollywood pulled a pair of my underwear out of his suit pocket during Sunday School. And of course they were lacy. Then when we got home all of my bras were strewn about on the living room floor. All of my bras (except the one I was currently wearing.) WHAT THE HECK! WHY are my underthings on display for the world to see?!?!?! and HOW did they get there to be seen? I might have an answer for that last one. But if anyone knows why the world is culminating against me and my underwear please, let me know.
Last week my older sister gave me a pair of underwear which were new and were purchased a size too small by mistake. So I inherited them. But as we walked from her house to ours I did not want to be seen with underwear in my hand (little did I know that much worse would be in store) and I asked Mr. Sollywood to put them in his suit pocket. Then when we got home, we forgot about them.
Yesterday we did laundry and I sorted it all on the bed this morning to be put away after church. And our cat apparently thinks bras are great and calmly brought each one downstairs and left them in the living room, for us to happen on when we got home.
And there you have it. Underpants (should) go under your pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment