The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Trogdor


Yesterday and today were interesting days. We are house sitting for Mr. Sollywood's sister and brother-in-law for the summer and unexpectedly they are coming home two weeks early. Not a big deal really, just means we have to de-cat-ify the house (he is major allergic) and move all of our stuff in two days. and it means for my last week of work I will need to 1. commute 1 hour each way for a 4hour shift everyday next week or 2. find a place to stay for the week. neither option is terribly hard. nor terrible good. But yesterday I got a full time job at this laundry place which I worked at a number of summers a year and loved! So excited, and today I went to work to find that it had burned down in the night. If we had gone to Korea at the original dates coming home early and having/not having a job would have worked out perfectly.
burninating the country, burninating the peasants and their thatched roof cottages!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so who goes to work to find that the building that housed their new job burned down in the night? Such random things only happen to you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete