The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I don't even know to title this one

So the Wing Master was closed the other day... very sad. Broke my heart. And then a panzaroti (spelling?) sounded like a decent backup. So we go in and order and I ask how long. The guy says about 40 minutes. He's just got to close up, go pick up his kids from school and then he can go make it. I think, haha, he's playing with me here. Keep in mind I've already paid for it. But nope, he's serious. Who runs a business like this? Sometimes its hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

New story - On Saturday I have to write a test that will determine whether or not I get into grad school. I can only hope everyone else writes it poorly so I look better. It's going to be one of those tricky tests where I have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen.

And now for your enjoyment, I present to you - LASER CAT BOWLING

No comments:

Post a Comment