The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

25 and Olde?

25 and olde?
Alright so here is the thing I just turned 25, I am so new at being 25 that the wii fit told me I was 24. But yesturday at work I was told that I was old. And guess what, you are too. Let me prove it to you. The conversation with a 17 year old from work went like this:
Girl: yo so last night I met this guy and i'm like totally thinking that we should be whellin
Me: Whelling?? What does that even mean?
Girl: no Whellin it means like before youre gf and bf and are just tryin it out to see if you want to date but you have make out and have sex
Me: Well obviously. So what did you and this guy do this weekend?
Girl: nothin we were just mossin
Me: ... mossin'? Oh, I got it, it is like you go slow because moss grows slow.
Girl. no it means chillin but this girl was chirpin me hardcore
Me: Chirping?
Girl: bad mouthin me but it was ok cause then the guy I was with did this sweet trick on his bike that was so gang related
Me: Gang related? What does that even mean?
Girl: like rad or awesome
Me: Wow you have the strangest vernacular.
Girl: what does that even mean vernacular

And herein is the difference between being olde and being young. (I left out her punctuation and grammar on purpose- it just felt right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment