The Beginning...

The Beginning...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sollywoods World News Segment

I don't know how often I'll do this, I'm fairly irregular when it comes to blogging anyway, but I want to do a weekly news segment. I figure weekly is do-able. I'm not even sure where I'm taking this. Let's see what happens:

- A man in San Antonio became a little upset at the price hike for the beefy crunch burrito. It was a 50% increase from 99 cents to $1.49, which really does suck. He ordered 7 by the way. But that's not his biggest problem. He reacted by shooting an employee with an air gun and later used an assualt rifle for his shootout with the police. They eventually tear gased him and won the day. I have a feeling he may also have had American flag boxers on since this would never happen in any other country in the world! (I apologize to any any civil and respectable American readers butyou know it's totally true!)

- News from Japan now. Radiation levels in the sea water surrounding Japan have been tested and it has been determined that it poses no threat to humans. Thank goodness only humans live in the ocean!

- News from Libya now. An American f-15 fighter jet has crash landed and the 2 passengers were rescued by rebel forces. It apparently wasn't shot down. Who knows. Those rebels are such nice guys. It's a good thing the west is now intervening so this whole conflict will be able to make a summer blockbuster movie in a few years. If Gaddafi wins then only independant film makers will want to touch it!

- Any of you get paid to babysit when you were younger? Well I bet you didn't get paid the way a 27 year old Missoula mother pays her babysitters. This woman has been charged with paying her sitters with perscription anti-anxiety and sleeping pills. What kind of baby sitter takes that for payment... or what kind of mom see's this type of babysitter as an acceptable person to watch her child? Sometimes I think eugenics may not have been such a bad idea...

Let's end with a video. If you've never seen the Onion news, well, you are just missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment